Residence Permit in other Cases

You can get a residence permit in other cases than those mentioned in the German residence act. For this, you have to prove that you can pay for your living costs and health insurance from other sources, for instance, from regular abroad income. The living costs depend on each person. For example, a monthly income of 4.000,00 Euros for a couple is enough when the rental costs do not exceed 1000 Euros per month. Private insurances cost about 750 Euros per month and person.